Riverside Accident Attorneys
In San Bernardino and throughout the Inland Empire of California, the law firm that aggressively protects the rights of persons injured on our highways, in our hospitals and at our workplaces — and has, successfully, since 1985 — is Kampf, Schiavone & Associates.
During the 150 years of our skilled personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers' combined experience, we have won more than $250 million in negotiated and litigated outcomes for injured clients struggling with lost income and medical expenses, and families dealing with the tragedies of elder abuse and wrongful death.
We can help you too — with our experience, expertise and record of excellent results. Contact us today to arrange your free initial consultation. This important first meeting can take place at your home or hospital room if you are too injured to travel. Call our 24-hour toll-free number 800-658-6851 or email us. Se habla español.
Kampf, Schiavone & Associates — Practice Areas
Our compassionate San Bernardino attorneys place a special focus on the practice areas of:
- Workers' compensation — representation for workers whose legitimate on-the-job accident injury claim has been delayed or denied
- Medical malpractice — safeguarding your interests when negligence by a doctor, nurse, anesthesiologist or other health care professional harms your health
- Elder abuse — advocating for vulnerable seniors who are abused and neglected in California nursing homes
- Wrongful death — when a loved one's fatal accident injuries must be answered with legal action that reflects many kinds of financial and emotional loss
- Automobile accidents — in-depth investigation of your car wreck or truck crash caused by someone else; negotiation with insurers and litigation in court, if necessary, to pursue maximum financial compensation
- Social Security Disability — assistance with benefits applications and representation for appeals of disability claims denials
- Personal injury — full-service assistance for persons suffering serious injury, or catastrophic injury to the brain or spinal cord, from motor vehicle accidents and premises liability accidents
At Kampf, Schiavone & Associates, our quality legal services are all about convenience for you and your family — including the contingency fee basis for our work. You owe no attorney fee unless we win your case. Therefore you have nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain by contacting us.
Reach our San Bernardino injury attorneys today by toll-free phone or email. We welcome the opportunity to serve you in any way we can.